Re: au-pair

Tipps und Infos, Fragen und Antworten, Kultur - Menschen - Studium - Leben: Alles über Schweden!
Link zum Portal: http://www.schwedentor.de/land-leute
Fhre Schweden: Mit Stena Line nach Skandinavien: Sassnitz-Trelleborg

Gast

Beitragvon Gast » 4. August 2001 18:47

Hello!<br>Are you still interested in an au-pair? I´m 20 years old and I would like to do it from august/ september (or later)2002 till july/august 2003 --- but only for 6-10 months!<br>If you are interested please write me!<br>Yours, Katrin<br>

Kristina kaeferchen_whv@g

Beitragvon Kristina kaeferchen_whv@g » 19. Februar 2002 15:59

Hello Ms. Pilsetnek,<p>I´am looking for a swedish family who wants me as an au pair girl.<br>At this moment I make my high school graduation.<br>So I´am 19 and want to see other country´s and other kulture.<br>Maybe you search an au pair for the time from July/Aug 2002 to the next year(12 month).<p>To me:<p>I like children so much and I love pets,have many.<br>I know how to go on with children,like to play with the kids.<br>I have here in germany a child who learns from me math and so on.<br>So I can help your kids by the homework.<br>My english is ok, but it could be better.<br>Cannot swedish but I want to learn it.<br>So I am a person who like to go swim and drive with my car.<br>So think for the first it is enough to say.<br>Maybe I get an answer, but please on my e mail adress: kaeferchen_whv@gmx.de<br>Cause I´am not so often in this forum here.<p>Ciao Kristina

• Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag

Zurück zu „Schweden“